Going Back to China!
The journey continues…
It’s official. As soon as the mounds of paperwork go through, I’m on my way to W+K Shanghai for six months of work. This has been a long time coming, but the start date looks solid before March. Now it’s just a matter of getting all my non-Peking ducks in order. I’m both excited and nervous over the forthcoming months, but regardless it’s a great opportunity.
Some Pro/Con Assumptions:
- Will improve my creative skills, particularly in writing. I’ll be in more of a leadership position.
- Is in a vibrant, though dusty Asian metropolis.
- Good money.
- Limited time frame, unless it turns into something longer.
- J. will be there too.
- I will be insanely busy and stressed.
- Will feel a little lost in the beginning.
- Won’t get to see J. as much.
- Shanghai isn’t as nice to walk/bike around in as Beijing.
More news as it develops.